Mica / Ceramic Frame Heaters
HEATTEC flat heaters & Heating Frames are available in any dimensions. They can be delivered in Mica or Ceramic insulation, medical depending on the temperature requirement. We built every technically possible heaters as per your requirement.
FEATURES MICA/CERAMIC FLAT & FRAME HEATERS
Supplied in Mica as well as Ceramic insulation
|Mica insulated type||max. charge 25 watts/sq.inch|
|max. operating temp 250° C.|
|Ceramic insulated type||max. charge 40 watts/sq.inch|
|max. operating temp 360° C.|
Can be supplied to customer specifications and drawings
- Plastic Processing machinery.
- Injection and Blow Moulding.
- Moulds and Dies.
- Kanthal resistance wire (Nickel Chrome resistance wire optional)
- Screw or wire lead termination
- Available with fins
- Maximum sheath Temperature: 400oC
- Nominal watt density: 3.2 watts/cm2
- Available in sizes: (W x T) 32mm x 8mm, bronchi 38mm x 10mm, 45mm x 12mm.
- Length Maximum 2000mm
HEATTEC mineral filled heaters are designed and developed to replace Mica Strip heaters. These heaters provide trouble free long lasting service even at high temperatures and watt density. Helically wound coil is placed inside a tube filled with MgO and pressed to get a flat surface.
- Available in SS304,SS316 and Iconel sheath.
- Max watt density 10w/sq cm
- Max operating temperature 450 °C
- Screw or Wire terminals.
- Plastic processing machinery
- Tank heating.
- Zinc and Lead melting pots.
- Bag cutting and sealing machine.
When ordering please specify
|Width of the heater||Heater Thickness|
|Wattage and Voltage||Type of termination|
|Length of the heater|
Drawing required for special type construction.